Personnal data, credits and general condition use
Data Controller and Recipients of Personal Data
We inform you that your personal data collected on this website and, in general, in the scope of your potential relationship with our company is processed by Financière Pinault, a private company limited by shares whose registered office is located at 12 Rue François 1er, 75008 Paris, registered on Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 342 731 973, represented by its Manager, François-Henri Pinault.
The data collected is intended to be used by our company. It will also be made available to our technical service providers (“processors” within the meaning of the Regulation), for the strict purposes of their tasks.
Purposes of the Personal Data Processing
When some of your data is essential to perform an agreement to which you or your company is a party, or to meet a regulatory obligation, we will notify you when it is collected.
Your data will be used in different ways, depending on the reason for you dealing with our company:
• Based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time without calling into question the initial lawfulness of the use of your data, to distribute communications, regulatory information and, in general, our company’s various communications;
• For the purpose of performance of your agreement or an agreement entered into with the company that you represent (provision of services, invoicing, monitoring performance of the agreement, after-sales and claims, etc.);
• To process and answer requests for pre-contractual measures taken at your request (managing job applications, information requests, etc.);
• To fulfil legal, accounting and tax obligations (in particular, archiving accounting documents);
• Unless you object and within the limit of your interests and rights, to meet our legitimate needs:
if you have submitted a job application, to create a pool of job applicants, which although they are rejected at a given time may meet needs in the future.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have a right of access and a right to rectification of your incorrect personal data, and, in the cases and within the limits of the Regulation, a right to object, a right to erasure of some of your data, a right to restrict processing of your data or a right to request data portability in order to transfer your data to a third party, and also a right to give instructions on what should happen to your personal data after your death.
To exercise your rights, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach, where applicable, an identity document and any document justifying your request.
If your problem is not resolved, you may refer the matter to the CNIL [French Data Protection Authority].
Storage of Personal Data
Your data is stored during the period in which it is necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, and in particular during the following periods:
• Performance and follow-up of agreements: one year after the end of the commercial relationship
• Recruitment: two years after the last contact
At the end of these periods, the data will be archived, if necessary, during a period which may not exceed the statute limitation or archiving obligation periods. At the end of these periods, the data will be destroyed.