The Artémis Group has acquired the Théâtre Marigny in 2000, it went through a complete renovation.
It operates two performance halls on the Champs-Elysées with seating capacities of 1,000 and 300, respectively. In 2010, it hosted 473 performances drawing 153,000 paying spectators.
Main auditorium, 1,000 seats:
– Miam Miam, with Édouard Baer,
– Le donneur de bains, directed by Dan Jemmett, with Charles Berling and Barbara Schulz,
– Hilarmonic show, with Michel Leeb.
Popesco room, 300 seats:
– Face au paradis, directed, by Rachida Brakni, with Eric Cantona and Lorant Deutsch,
– Jules et Marcel, directed by Jean-Pierre Bernard, with Michel Galabru and Philippe Caubère.